As an employer, rental property manager, mortgage lender, real estate or business professional extending credit, a review of your applicant’s past can make a difference and empower you with the ability to make informed decisions about the future. We connect with an ever-growing list of industry partners. By using our services, you will maximize and enhance your quality control and safeguard consistent success at all levels of your business. We deliver all of the critical information needed — quickly and instantly! ZipReports wants to make the greatest possible contribution to your bottom line. Our background screening solutions give you the data you need to enhance your risk management.
We know that one size does not fit all! Our first class staff will assist you in customizing the best products for the growing needs of your business. Each kind of report we offer is easily described so our clients can determine which type of report will best suit their specific needs and ultimately provide the best feedback. Order only the reports you need, when you need them. Set application criteria, access level permission, document standards and branding according to your business needs.
Our web-based system is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate. By eliminating faxing and phone orders, our integrated and specialized software provides you with solutions that address every aspect of your business. Your account is securely accessible to you by password from any Internet portal. Our online tools reshape for perfect fit and function on every device. Get access to all of the information you need, when you need it—at home, on the road or in the office.
Our proprietary software operates in a SSAE 16 certified data center in Los Angeles. SSAE 16 requires an annual, independent audit covering five Trust Services Principles (TSP):
- Security: The system is protected, both logically and physically, against unauthorized access.
- Availability: The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed to.
- Processing Integrity: System processing is complete, accurate, timely, and authorized.
- Confidentiality: Information that is designated “confidential” is protected as committed or agreed.
- Privacy: Personal information is collected, used, retained, and disclosed in conformity with the commitments in the entity’s privacy notice and with the privacy principles put forth by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA).
Our installation is EI3PA certified with annual, independent audits by a PCI Qualified Security Assessor. EI3PA stands for Experian Independent 3rd Party Assessment. Developed by Experian, and closely based on the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), EI3PA utilizes the PCI DSS Audit Framework as a standard for data handling and security requirements. Due to its specialized nature, EI3PA requires us to go beyond the already stringent PCI DSS 2.0 standards and prove that more areas of infrastructure are secure for full compliance.
Systems are scanned weekly and quarterly for vulnerabilities, and are monitored continuously for any possible intrusion attempts.
Every client receives free and unlimited support.